Saturday

Sneak Preview: Things I'm Working On

I plan to publish a lot of writing this year, both novels and short stories. I'm pretty far along on several projects. Some I'm currently writing. Others are completed drafts that need editing.

Here's a sneak peek at a few of the ebooks I'll be publishing in the weeks and months ahead....

Title:

Cold Reading

Genre:

Mystery

Length:

Novel

Status:

Writing




Title:

Blood Alley (The Highwayman, Book 1)

Genre:

Horror

Length:

Novel

Status:

Editing




Title:

Red Wedding

Genre:

Horror

Length:

Novel

Status:

Writing




Title:

Endgame

Genre:

Magical Realism

Length:

Short Story

Status:

Editing




Title:

Ghost of the Living

Genre:

Science Fiction

Length:

Short Story

Status:

Editing

No comments:

Loading....

Post a Comment